Bow Open Back Brief-Burgundy
- Contoured anatomically designed pouch that gives ample support
- Features extra soft stretch, smoothing elastic for minimizing the appearance of love handles
- Slim supportive fit
- Easy care machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry medium
- Cotton/Spandex blend with great stretch and recovery to help eliminate unwanted sagging and stretching
- Designed and manufactured in Dallas, TX, USA at the Marek+Richard Design Studio.
- 92% Cotton 8% Spandex
- Oversized Bow covering you just right; but easy to move to the side
- Contrast taping around fly front and leg opening
- 1 1/2 inch extra soft, smoothing elastic waistband
- Side measures approximately 4 inches from top of waistband to leg opening
So how's it gonna fit? Great question, we at Marek+Richard have worked long and hard to perfect the fit of each design and take pride in the quality and comfort that is built into each piece of rad M+R gear. Each individual underwear style is designed with a contoured pouch that helps to bring the goods front and forward along with a cotton spandex binding around the leg opening to keep your undies from stretching out/ riding up throughout the day. Our tops are are generally cut more slim, but some styles may have a more boxy fit.
"Renewing American manufacturing one pair at a time"
All the RAD GEAR you see on our website is MADE IN AMERICA; right down to the threads. Based in Dallas, Texas our production facility operates under a vertically integrated model… which means, we do everything ourselves in house; from designing and pattern making to cutting and sewing. This ensures that each piece meets our rigorous quality standards before it leaves our hands. Here at Marek+Richard , we don’t make it ‘til you order it and each piece is made specifically for the customer. So don’t get your panties in a wad if takes a few days for you to get your merch. See our process illustrated below.
You can only return product purchased through the Marek+Richard website. Unfortunately we cannot accept product from our retail boutiques. If an issue does arise, please let us know what is going on and we can rectify the situation
To ensure a timely refund, please follow the steps below.
4743 Iberia Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75207
| Refunds are credited back in the original method of payment. And don’t get your panties in a wad because it can take 7-14 days to process.
|Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refunded with purchase price.|
| If you have any issues or questions about returns, please email email@example.com